Looking for Motorcycle Training, Endorsement, or Licensure?
Welcome to Cycle School of Florida. If you are you looking for a motorcycle endorsement or basic training near Tampa, FL, we can help. Our school is a family-owned training center in Hernando County that has been helping individuals with their motorcycle training and endorsements since 2001. You can count on our staff to provide you with top-quality training.
Convenient Location and Course times
In order to meet your busy schedule, we offer two different class schedules.
|Weekday Classes||August 19, 20, 21
September 2, 3, 4
September 16, 17, 18
Sept. 30, Oct. 1, 2
October 14, 15, 16
October 28, 29, 30
November 11, 12, 13
December 2, 3, 4
December 16, 17, 18
|Weekend Classes||September 2, 6, 7
September 16, 20, 21
Sept. 30, Oct 4, 5
October 14, 18, 19
Oct. 28, Nov. 1, 2
November 11, 15, 16
December 2, 6, 7
December 16, 20, 21
Our comfortable, air-conditioned classroom is located in the Masaryktown Community Center and riding is located near the Pasco/Hernando County Line at the Hernando County Airport (Runway Drive and Highway 41). Your breakfast and lunch is including in your tuition payment. Give us a call today and reserve your spot
Benefits of Our Training
- Exemption from the DMV’s written and riding tests
- A card from the Motorcycle Safety Foundation
- Discounts on motorcycles and parts from various dealers
- Insurance discounts from various insurance companies
Affordable Course Instruction for Every Skill Level
No matter what your skill level is you can get a course that is right for you.
- Endorsement and Licensure—If you are looking for an endorsement or a license, take our basic course. The tuition for this course is only $199.
- First-time rider—If you have never ridden a motorcycle before, give it a try with our first-time rider course. The tuition for this course is only $60.
- Experienced rider—If you have been riding for a while and would like to hone your skills, take our experienced rider course. The tuition for this course is only $150.
Your Safety Is a Top Priority
Safety is a top priority at Cycle School of Florida. In order to keep you safe, we require all our coaches to be certified by the Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF) and the Florida Rider Training Program (FRTP). For your protection, all participants are required to be in good physical condition and able to ride a bicycle as well as a motorcycle. All participants are also required to wear a 1/2, 3/4, or full-face helmets as well as eye protection. The clothing requirements include long-sleeved shirts, long pants, shoes that cover your ankles, and gloves.